How to Write a Plagiarism Free Article Review
Your assignment could involve writing a plagiarism free article review. While it might sound like an obscure task, it is actually not as difficult as writing an essay, which involves a significant time spent on library research. In addition, it differs from writing a review for The New York Times, for instance, which targets a general reader as its audience. Your plagiarism free article review writing targets a reader who is experienced in the subject of the article. The reader is typically a lecturer, teacher or tutor who is looking not only for a proper report of the content of the article that is being reviewed, but also for your critical thinking on the subject of the article, covering the author’s main ideas and arguments. HINT: if ever in doubt, buy essay or buy research paper from the custom essay writing service you can trust
Consequently, custom article review writing service can be carried out by answering the following questions:
- Goals: What is the main objective of the article, thesis, thesis proposal, or dissertation?
- Theory: Is the article based on a specific theoretical structure? What are the main theoretical assumptions that underlie the author’s arguments?
- Ideas: What are the main ideas used in the article? Are they clearly stated?
- Assertions: What is the main argument presented in the article? Can you identify distinct hypotheses?
- Methodology: What type of methodology does the author use to test the hypotheses?
- Evidence: Does the author present the proof for his main conjectures? Is the evidence sufficient?
- Attitude: Is author’s attitude toward discussed values explicit or is it only implied?
- Literature: How does the author’s work fit into a wider body of research?
- Input: What does the article add to the previous body of research? How valuable is this contribution?
- Presentation: Is the author’s expression clear? What kind of language and style does he use?
- Conclusion: a concise summary of the assessment of the article.
Where do you start in meeting the demands of plagiarism free article review writing service and how do you know that it is, indeed, the time to buy essay or buy research paper? Custom essay writing service typically involves the following steps:
Step 1: Familiarize yourself with the plagiarism free article.
Read the title and the table of contents. Review the abstract and the introduction of the article (or term paper, research paper, research proposal, coursework if appropriate). These elements of the article should provide you with a basic understanding of the ideas the author is set out to present, the framework of the article and the author’s intentions. Skim briefly through the entire plagiarism free article, capturing only the opening sentences in each paragraph, the tables, graphs and other illustrations. Then read carefully the first section looking for clues of the theoretical framework, main covered concepts, and proposed hypotheses. Then turn to the closing section, which should unveil the author’s findings and summarize the evidence in favor of the proven hypotheses. After first acquaintance with the article and its main ideas, you can read through the entire journal article and form a basis for your plagiarism free article review.
Step 2: Chose the elements of the article that you would like to focus on in your journal article review.
These aspects can include the theory underlying the article, the case studies covered in the article, book review, admission essay, scholarship essay, the choice of evidence and its interpretation, the scope of coverage, or the style of the author. Typically you will focus on the main ideas that the author decided to present in his article. Sometimes you can select an idea because it has a particular significance to you or the course you are taking, even if this idea was not central to the author of the article. HINT: be careful when selecting a custom essay writing service to buy essay or buy research paper.
Step 3: Now using your initial familiarity with the article, turn to the sections of the article, which cover the issues you have selected for review.
Read these sections closely, making notes of key points. Write down the quotations you might want to use. You may want to read other literature pertaining to the topic, although most reviews for custom essay writing service can be performed without additional literature overview. Perhaps you might want to look for additional evidence or alternative hypotheses or interpretations of the evidence presented in your personal statement, case study, article review, or argumentative essay. In addition, you may want to look for other plagiarism free journal article reviews of the paper in academic literature if you want to get an idea of the general attitude toward this article among the scholars. As part of your plagiarism free article review writing service, you should only use these other critical sources to support your own assessment of the article as opposed to copying their ideas. Now you are prepared for your plagiarism free article review writing.
Let us turn to the structure of your journal article review:
- a basic description of the custom essay or plagiarism free article, which includes the title of the article, its author, the name of the journal, the year of publication, and any other aspects that could be used to properly characterize the article, such as the fact that the original edition was in Italian for instance.
- a concise summary of the article, including its main concepts and arguments. In some cases you may want to summarize the article section by section, but in a short summary (1000-1500 words) you will be able to touch on only the main points ignoring the details of each section. This part of your review should not typically cover more than one third of the entire review. (REMEMBER: you can always buy essay or buy research paper if in doubt)
- a critical examination of 2-3 main issues of the plagiarism free article. This part of the review is where most of your analysis lies. Before making any evaluations or expressing a critique, state the author’s main arguments of the custom plagiarism free article writing service, argumentative paper, or argumentative research paper. Of course any critique you use and any hypotheses you test should be based on adequate evidence from the text of the article or other literature. You also might want to point out gaps in the author’s coverage of the topic, although it hardly makes sense to critique the author for ideas he never meant to convey.
- an assessment of the impact of the article on your understanding of the subject and perhaps an analysis of the article’s contribution to the entire body of research on the topic.
The checklist used for custom article review writing service:
- Have you made a proper identification of the article right at the very beginning of the plagiarism free journal article review?
- Have you clearly summarized the main arguments of the author, making sure that your reader can identify the theoretical framework and scope of the covered material (about a third of your plagiarism free article review).
- Have you identified and examined in detail 2-3 main issues raised by the author (50-60% of your plagiarism free article review).
- Have provided evidence to support your critical hypotheses?
- Have you formulated a final assessment of the article’s significance?
General background for plagiarism free article review writing
You can use journal article reviews and annotated bibliographic reviews for your own research; however, more often these plagiarism free article reviews will come up as assignments for university courses. If that is the case, you must thoroughly read the assignment instructions provided by your lecturer. Depending on the school, the length and format requirements can differ. Some teachers specify the format that has to be used in your plagiarism free journal article review, while others can skip these instructions. Generally reviews can range from 250 to 1000 words in length. They can cover a chapter of an article or a whole book. Some plagiarism free journal article reviews (also thesis, thesis proposal, dissertation, plagiarism free essay) will require you to assess the contribution of the article to a wider body of research on the subject. Others will only require you to focus on the article at hand.
This guide for plagiarism free article review writing service can only provide common ideas to help you prepare your journal article review. More precise instructions can be provided in your assignment instructions.
Plagiarism free article review: additional details
The first step of custom essay writing service is to carefully read and make notes of the main points of the article to be reviewed.
It is impossible to prepare a proper article review without a proper understanding of the article’s content. The structure of the review used in plagiarism free article review writing service typically has the following parts:
Each section will contain specific information. You have to read the assignment instructions carefully in order to find out if all sections of the review are needed and what is expected in terms of its content. Now we will go over the main parts of your plagiarism free article review.
Introduction (about 10% of the journal article review)
- The goal of the introduction is to provide descriptive information regarding the article, the book, term paper, research paper, research proposal, coursework, book review, admission essay, such as its title, the year of publishing, and author’s name, i.e. bibliographic details.
- In this part of your plagiarism free article review writing, you will also need to list the main themes presented by the author as well describe his main opinion.
- Introduction often contains your general attitude toward the subject of the article and the author’s opinion. Remember to present your opinion in formal style, avoiding informal statements like “I think that.”
Body (about 80% in terms of word count)
- When doing custom essay writing service, the body of your essay on article review will contain your main arguments and will typically be split into a short synopsis and a critique. The share of the body devoted to each of these parts will depend on the assignment instructions or will be up to you to decide if no specific requirements are available.
- Create a summary of the article’s main points following the order in which the author used them.
- Skip details, such as statistical data and examples. Only give the key points. HINT: buy essay or buy term paper if you’r puzzled; use help of a reliable custom essay writing service like www.ownessays.com.
- Do not use the same combination of words as you see in the original text. When performing a plagiarism free article review writing service, express the author’s main ideas in your own interpretation and words.
- When you use your own language and paraphrase in your scholarship essay, personal statement, case study, article review, argumentative essay, you do not need to mention the author the way you would normally do in an essay.
- If you want to put in an exact quote, you should use quotation marks to avoid misunderstanding.
Critical judgment is an integral part of custom article review writing service. In this section you present your opinion, which could contain both positive and negative attitude. The following questions can be used as a guide to help formulate your critical review.
- What is the key argument presented in the paper, argumentative paper, or argumentative research paper?
- What is the author’s theoretical framework for making the argument?
- Do the points made by the author fall in line with the existing body of research or do they contract it?
- Can you identify biased ideas among the author’s arguments?
- Can you assess the professionalism and knowledge of the author based on his writing?
- Are the ideas presented in the article agreeable? Is there something you disagree with?
In some cases, it is worthwhile to address each point separately and to include a synopsis and critique for each of the points you want to debate.
Conclusion (about 10% in terms of word count)
- Write a short summary of the article that you used for your custom plagiarism free article review
- Include an assessment regarding the significance and usefulness of the article, indicating who might be interested in it and for what reason.
Plagiarism free annotated bibliography
As opposed to plagiarism free article review writing, the composition of an annotated bibliography depends on the selection of article, thesis, thesis proposal, or dissertation to be included in it. Normally it covers 3-4 different articles on the same topic. A plagiarism free annotated bibliography is also usually shorter than a journal article review. It often entails a literature search the goal of which is to find several articles related to the topic. Then for each of the articles, the process follows the guidelines of plagiarism free article review writing service presented above.
One of the distinctions of a plagiarism free annotated bibliography is that you will want to explain why you selected a particular article over others and compare those included in your bibliography.
- Which ones use the same arguments?
- Which ones might contradict each other or at least argue opposite points?
- HINT: Buy essay or buy research paper from an online essay writing service you trust
It is helpful to have answers to these questions for each of the article in the bibliography so that you have a good understanding of the final structure your plagiarism free article review, essay, term paper, research paper, research proposal, coursework, book review, admission essay, scholarship essay, personal statement, case study, article review, argumentative essay, argumentative paper, or plagiarism free argumentative research paper